Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Nutshell of Knowledge


To start off my new, digital blog, here's what I know about photography and Photoshop. I understand the concept of focus: things that are closer are sharper in detail and things that are farther away are more blurry. I know that you can use a continuous function on a camera to shoot action-one time my friend used that to take a photo of me jumping, and it was cool to see the action as we scrolled through the pictures! Would’ve made the most awesome gif ever. Sorry, I got distracted. I also know that lighting is important for clarity and concept. As for Photoshop, I know that you work one layer at a time to do different things and so you can see several things at once. I know that there are a variety of tools used for selecting specific sections of photos and tools to make things blurrier or sharper.
That’s all I know about photography and Photoshop in a nutshell. Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment